Friday, January 30, 2015

Let Us Pray, Sing and Dance!

Beloveds,

I have Awakened with the Creator's
Love Song in my heart.

Filled with Gratitude, my Awakening Soul
is embodied by Purpose.

Feeling the safety and appreciation
of Divine Love we joyfully
begin to dance with Eternity.

With humility I answer the Urgent
Freedom Call of the Angelic Ancestors.

I breathe deeply as I dance the dance
necessary for good change
to bring equity, harmony and Peace.

Each breath taken in gratitude
results in my healing hope
for the courage needed to share
our resources with each other in Love.

Ten Times I Breathe.
In Gratitude and Love,
Out Harmony and Peace.

Today, I pray and ask that we
move forward as a Loving Collective
so that we re-birth, be re-membered
and help realize for our  Children
and our Children's, Children's, Children---
a world beyond dis-ease, poverty,
starvation, violence and  war.

Together let us work to create
a world where creativity blossoms
and every child is nurtured
with healthy food, equitable education,
good opportunity, harmony
and a vivid, flourishing
Loving Peace On Earth/Heart. 

I breathe deeply and with humility;
I dance honoring the Urgent Freedom Call
of Our Angelic Ancestors.

I pray, sing and dance with healing hope
to the rhythm of the Creator's Love Song!

Let Us Pray, Sing and Dance!

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!

No comments: