Monday, March 4, 2019

I Cultivate and Nurture Relationships through Kindness!

I Cultivate and Nurture Relationships through Kindness!

Beautiful People,

 With Gratitude and Humility 

I Breathe...  

I sit in the silence of the moment and listen deeply for messages from the Creator.

I Breathe Six Times.   

In Gratitude and Humility.  
Out Compassion and Kindness.  

In Gratitude and Humility. 
Out Compassion and Kindness. 
In Gratitude and Humility....

 I Say to Myself...

"Though there is chaos, confusion greed, hatred and violence in the World around me... 

I live in Peace with myself, and will try always to offer Hope as I Cultivate and Nurture those around me with Kindness and Compassion." 

I Embrace This Moment, NOW. 

Four Times, with Gratitude and Humility, I Breathe and Exhale. 

I Make a Promise to Myself...

Today I Will Offer Hope.  I  Will  Cultivate and Nurture Every Relationship through Compassion and Kindness!

My Religion Is Following the Path of Light and Sharing Love!

Live & Love...

Always, Melony 

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Joy, Kindness, Mercy, Patience,  Respect,  Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#Breathe #CultivateCompassion
# #FollowTheLight #Gratitude #Healing #Hope #Humility 
#LiveAndLove
#LiveInPeace
#NurtureWithKindness
#Spirituality

No comments: