Wednesday, October 23, 2019

#Common Rocked MyWorld


@Common Rocked My World with His Book LET LOVE HAVE THE LAST WORD and I Am Celebrating My 65th Birthday with the Publication of the SUNSHINE & OLIVIER, Book One,  Revised 20th Anniversary Edition by Melony McGant 

Beautiful People, 

When #Common celebrated the release of his new book #LETLOVEHATHELASTWORD, at Riverside Church, I was in the audience and was blessed by #Common to be selected to come on stage and engage in a conversation around Forgiveness.  I left with a signed copy of #LETLOVE which said, "To Melony,  Love Queen.  Ms. Rainbow Thank You for Your Love & Light."  

I Felt Seen, Seen and Appreciated.   That was the opening of several Miracles of Grace that Rocked My World!  Thank You #Common and Team.

As a compassionate communications practitioner, interfaith minister and writer, for many years I have observed as 
Common emerged as one of the many Awakened Spirits committed to Live with Good Purpose, Integrity and Truth.  

As a Spiritual Elder, I see Common as a bridge to many others like #MaimounaYoussef aka #MumuFresh who recently toured with him, #IndiaArie my Godson Chaz Dobbs, Jr. and his beautiful wife Piper,  Mohamed Rum (owner of Scent Elate), #AishaJackson (cast of #FROZEN on #Broadway) my cousin Zachariah McGant aka SlimKat and countless others.  

Like all of these younger artists, Common has the courage to speak the truth as well as to focus on Healing, Forgiveness and Love. 

I Am Steeped In Gratitude for the Generousity of These Earth Angels  Mentioned and Many Others Who Are Reflecting Courage, Forgiveness, Healing, Hope, Integrity, and Love Around the Earth. 

#SUNSHINEANDOLIVIER is an urban story of Past Life Awakening, Family Skeletons, Forgivness, Healing and Love. May It Trigger Your Hearts! 

My 65th Birthday Wish Is That You Purchase Your Copy of #SUNSHINEANDOLIVIER and Share Your Reviews! 
Live & Love...
Always, 
Rev. Melony McGant 💜 
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow🎊 

#Common #MaimounaYoussef #MumuFresh #IndiaArie #AishaJackson #MelonyMcGant 
#EarthAngelsRising 
#SUNSHINEANDOLIVIERBOOK
#Amazon #BarnesAndNoble
#NewBooks #YoungAdultBooks
#Spirituality #ScentElate #HealingShop #HolyPlacesNYC #GoodEnergy


No comments: