Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Thank You! #EarthAngelsRising💖⭐😇⭐ SUNSHINE & OLIVIER by Melony McGant


@tonigripper Thank You for Your Beautiful Support and Amazon Review!.🎊🎊🎊 @common @commongroundfnd@indiaarie @prolificpapalovemore @grandmultipiper @andrewgoodmanfoundation @scentelate In Special Ways You May Not Even Know You All inspired and Contributed to this New 20th Anniversary Edition of #SUNSHINEANDOLIVIERBOOK. Thank You! 
#EarthAngelsRising💖⭐😇⭐💖⭐ 

Toni Gripper Reviews 
SUNSHINE & OLIVIER Revised 20th Anniversary Edition "The story begins with a quote. "Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." James Baldwin. Yes, you've got my attention.  Next? "A reincarnated cat named MOIRA (whose name translates to destiny, fate) is repaying her karmic debt from many millennia ago." What? I didn't know what was coming next, but it turned out to be an unexpected and enticing surprise.

I liked this parable, and agree with one of the characters, that it's horrible being in a family with secrets. There's a secret in this family, and as my people always say, "What is done in the dark will come to light." I related to the innocence, optimism, and frustrations of the high schoolers (Sunshine, Olivier) as much as I resonated with the confidence, life experiences, and fears of the adults (Alexia, Imani, Sky). Sunshine and Olivier is beautifully written, and I experienced a range of emotions throughout. There is love, questions, fear, lessons, disappointments, and forgiveness. As I read the book and was moved to reflect on my past and present relationships. Yes, there is love, and Moira, the cat, is there for it all.
I'm looking forward to reading Book  Two of the #SunshineAndOlivierSeries"

#SunshineAndOlivier
#LoveLessons
#20thAnniversary
#YoungAdultFiction
#NewBooks
#Spirituality
#MelonyMcGant
#Amazon

No comments: