Monday, November 29, 2021

Remembering Nov 29, 2016 #RetirementDay


Remembering Nov 29, 2016 #RetirementDay and
#MelonyMcGantAuthor
#NewBeginnings!

Beautiful People, 

Five Years Ago Today I Retired from the New York State Department of Labor.  

I'd like to Thank All of You for Your Support of My Compassionate Writing and Spiritual Work.  Time flies and I have been fortunate enough to be living with Joy. 

These past Five Years Have Been Incredible and I Thank You for Journeying the World with Me!

Beautiful Blessings of Light and Love with Joy!

Live & Love...

Always, Melony 💫💜💫
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#Breathe
#CompassionateWriting
#LivingMyPassion 
#MelonyMcGantAuthor
#HealingAdagioBook
#SEEKERDREAMERBook 
#SUNSHINEANDOLIVIERBook
#NewBeginnings
#SpiritualWork
#TravelTheWorld

No comments: