Friday, February 11, 2022

What Brings You JOY?


What Brings You JOY? 

Beautiful People, 

Today Ask Yourself...
What Brings YOU JOY? 

For me a walk in the park, a visit to the zoo or the aquarium, swimming in ocean in Hawaii, Tobago, Tulum, Mexico or Sali, Senegal, riding a camel at the Pyramids of Giza, Egypt, visiting a souk in Marrakesh, and living in New York City are gifts that bring me Joy! 

Reading a book, writing or listening to Stevie Wonder, India Irie, Jon Batiste, Mumu Fresh, Nat King Cole and Sarah Vaughn while drinking coffee or ginger tea bring me relaxing Joy.

Dance Theatre of Harlem and Sweet Honey In The Rock  sharing stories of our brilliance, our challenging history, our hope and our Global Awareness often brings me a tearful Joy that is bittersweet and reminds me of the many remarkable Earth Angels Ascended!

Joy, Joy, JOY!

Joy also comes to me through a smile, a hug or a kind word of support at moments when I feel sad or overwhelmed. 

The curiosity, hope, wonder and innocence of children always brings me magical JOY. 

Family and friends who are able to offer their support and say I Love You brings me JOY. 

Walking with Love, listening and learning to be gracious brings me Joy.

Caring and sharing with humility also brings me Joy. 

I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times. 

As I Recommit to do at least Five things every day that bring me Joy...

 With JOY, Awe and Wonder...

I Give Gratitude to our Blessed MotherFather of Every UniVerse...

I Give Thanks for the opportunity to share my Faith in the Power of Unconditional Love. 

I Give Thanks for my life and every moment of JOY that brings me more courage, hope and integrity with Love.

Believe.  Breathe. Live.
Breathe. Love with JOY!

Always, Melony 💫💜💫
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love with JOY!

Photo TBT 2018 #TulumMexico

#Awe #Breathe #Children 
#Courage #DeepListening #EmbraceTheMystery #ExudeJOY #Inspiration #Integrity #Meditation #Motivation #Music
#DanceTheatreOfHarlem 
#SweetHoneyInTheRock 
#WhatBringsYouJOY
#Wonder

#Africa #Egypt #Morocco #Senegal #Tobago #TulumMayanRuins #GlobalTravel

No comments: