Monday, March 28, 2022

Speaking As a Navy Veteran...


Speaking As a Navy Veteran...

Beautiful People, 

Please Join Me in taking Ten Deep Breaths. In Love and Respect.  Out Love and Respect....

I spent 4 years in the U.S. Navy and have been called #GIJane many times.  I've learned to laugh when someone said it because serving my country was a good thing.
Thats Why I Invite You to Join Me and Surround #ChrisRock with Love.

Years ago, in the 80s #ChrisRock called me out at Caroline's Comedy Club.  Everybody at my table howled.  He Read Me to a T... 

Yes, my feelings might have been hurt but, I Had to Laugh Because Every Word He Said About Me Was True! 

Comedians make us laugh.  Sometimes we don't like their jokes. But Laughing at Ourselves is Medicine for the Soul.  

Thanks to Chris for taking the hight road after he was slapped. Obviously #AscendedAngels #DickGregory, #MomsMabley #BettyWhite #RichardPryor and #RobinWilliams were with him and helping him keep his composure...

Like @therealdickgregory I'm Gonna Stand with #ChrisRock and Send Him Compassion, the Honey of Healing and Love.  And I'm Gonna Offer Prayers for the Highest Good All Involved. 

Believe. Breathe. Live. Love.

Always, Melony πŸ’«❤️πŸ’«
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#ChrisRock #ClassAct #HighestGood #HumanitysClassroom
#LaughterIsMedicine  #TakeTheHighRoad

No comments: