Thursday, March 23, 2023

Day of Miracles!

Day of Miracles!

Beautiful People, 

Today my GodDaughter Naima Dobbs  met me at Scent Elate and then we went to have lunch at Epanada Mama's. Naima gave me an exquisite Faith Ringold print and a loving note that brought me to tears.  Mo (Scent Elate owner) gifted me with a bottle of French perfume extract.

After lunch, we went back to Scent Elate to visit and shop. Naima purchased several things and left for her next appointment. 

And then here comes Legendary Cultural Icon Ben Vereen 🦋

Scent Elate is where I first met Ben.  What was amazing is that yesterday I wrote about him and today we joyously hugged. 

Ben Vereen, my GodDaughter  Naima Dobbs,  Scent Elate owner Mo Rum are all contributors in my new book GOOD IS POWERFUL BEYOND MEASURE: An Affirmation of Hope due out October 2023.

Thanks Ben, Naima and Mo.  All of you make my heart sing and of course I cried tears of JOY. 

This has been a day of Many Miracles!

I should mention that #ScentElate always has #MYFavoriteThings ... 

https://scentelate.com/

Beautiful People, 

In NYC and need an adventure? 
Breathe Deeply and go to Scent Elate on W. 48th St.  Smell the exotic handmade incense as you enter the small shop and feel yourself experience warmth,  mystery and joy. 

Scent Elate is filled with special small and large mystical gifts like sage,  dreamcatchers, handmade candles, incense, jewelry, handmade scarves, world music, lamp berger and so much more!!!! 

When you visit, make sure you say hello for Me to Juan Carlos or Mo!

Scent Elate is Open Monday  - Saturday 11am to 8pm.
Sunday 12pm-7:30 pm

Located at  313 West 48th St. btw 8th and 9th Ave in NYC. 

https://scentelate.com/

Blessings of Love, Light and JOY! 

Melony 💕🦋💕
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🌈 

#BenVereen
#scentelatenyc
#mysticalgifts
#lampberger
#incense
#jewelry

No comments: