Sunday, July 21, 2019

Home Is the Light and Love I Become...

Home Is the Light and Love I Become...

Beautiful People, 

On my way home to Gratitude
...
I met Disappointment who taught me that Compassion was always willing to Forgive with Mercy if I opened my heart with Integrity to Understanding; and through my every breathe and action, Offered Love....

And then I met the Peaceful Warrior who said...

 "When you can't look at the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark."

Today I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times. 

With each breath, I Allow the Grace of Love to Fill My Heart.

Today I am able to sit comfortably with Compassion and many others in the Dark. 

Together we shine a Light of Love, as we embrace disappointment with forgiveness, integrity, mercy, patience and Hope.

Each day I open my heart with Compassion, Integrity and New Understanding. 

And Because I Am Willing to Share with Gratitude...
Even in the Darkness, Home is the Light and Love I Become!

Live & Love...

Always, Melony 💖

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Humility, Integrity, Joy, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: