Sunday, July 14, 2019

If You Don't Ask...

If You Don't Ask...

Beautiful People, 

There is an old expression...

"If You Don't Ask, You Won't Get!"  

Today I Breathe Deeply in Gratitude for the Good Changes I Desire in My Life.  

I Align My Mind with My Heart and My Spirit.

I Breathe In Compassion and Courage.  I Exhale old remnants of fear.  

I Breathe and Exhale Deeply, again and again.  

I ask for Divine Assistance and Clarity so that I may have the Fortitude and Tenacity needed to Grow.

I Make a Promise to Myself.

I will continue to make consistent efforts which allow me to make good changes in my life; and Grow Tenderly in Love with Prosperity to Share! 

With Gratitude, Compassion, Courage, Integrity, Tenacity and Fortitude...
I Breathe Deeply and Step Tenderly with Clarity and JOY into this New Day!

Live & Love...

Always, Melony 💖

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Integrity, Joy, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: