Tuesday, January 7, 2020

BLESSINGS on INSTAGRAM!


New Year's Blessings on INSTAGRAM!
Beautiful People, 
I was scrolling through Instagram  and was totally shocked to see a picture of the Prominent Arts Administrator, Interfaith Minister, Actress and Activist, Rev. Rhonda Akanke McLean-nur with a caption that says " I Have My Copy of Melony McGant's book SUNSHINE & OLIVIER.  Run to Amazon and Get YOURS!"

Thank You Rev. Rhonda Akanke McLean-nur for Your Beautiful Photo!  I Appreciate Your Generous Support of My Work! πŸŽŠπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’šπŸ™πŸΎπŸŽŠ

-----
Here Is a New Year's Blessing Perfect for #Read2020
My New Book.. 
SUNSHINE & OLIVIER by Melony McGant Is Now On SALE on Amazon for Only $7.53.  (The normal price is $11.95).

Please Share Your Photos Holding SUNSHINE & OLIVIER and Post Your Reviews on Amazon!

Wishing You Many New Blessings and Miracles in #2020
Live & Love...
Always, Melony πŸ’š 
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

One of Many Reviews from AMAZON...
Sunshine & Olivier...
"Vividly written from the first page to the last. I felt as if I was a secret observer into the lives of this wonderful cast of characters. This one is a keeper!"

#AMAZON 
#SunshineAndOlivier
#20thAnniversary
#LoveLessons
#YoungAdultFiction
#NewBooks
#PastLifeStories #Spirituality
#MelonyMcGantAuthor
#Instagram
#RevRhondaAkaneMcLeanNur

No comments: