Thursday, January 2, 2020

If You Don't Ask...


If You Don't Ask...

Beautiful People, 

There is an old expression... 
"If You Don't Ask, You Won't Get!"  

Today I Breathe Deeply in Gratitude for the Good Changes I Desire in My Life.  

I Align My Mind with My Heart and My Spirit.

I Breathe In Courage.  I Exhale old remnants of fear.  

I Breath and Exhale Deeply again and again.  

I ask for Divine Assistance and Clarity so that I may have the Fortitude and Tenacity needed to Grow.

I Make a Promise to Myself.

I will continue to make consistent efforts which allow me to make good changes in my life; and grow tenderly in Love with Prosperity to Share! 

With Gratitude, Courage, 
Tenacity and Fortitude...

I Breathe Deeply and Step tenderly with Clarity and JOY into this New Year 2020!

Always, Melony 💚
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Tenacity Understanding and the Gift of Love with Joy!

#AskForWhatYouWant #Breathe #Clarity #Courage #DeepListening #Fortitude #Gratitude #Integrity  #NewYear2020 #Tenacity

No comments: