Wednesday, February 5, 2020

A Lesson from Seagulls!

A Lesson From Seagulls...

Beautiful People, 

I recently escaped NYC and visited Sag Harbor (Hamptons, NY) to get a new perspective on my life. 

I have been struggling with this question... 

"How must I embrace my spirituality, live with good purpose, be creative and write in a world of confusion?"

The answers came to me from a group of Seagulls I saw resting on a dock in Sag Harbor. 

"When Seeking Clarity,  Be Still and Breathe." 

For the next few months, I will step back from posting daily on social media in order to focus on writing my next book in the SUNSHINE & OLIVIER Series. 

Thank You for Your Beautiful Hearts and Generous Support. 

I Will Be Learning to Live the Spiritual Lesson I Received from the Seagulls in Sag Harbor...

"When Seeking Clarity, Be Still and Breathe..."

Live & Love...

Always, Melony 💚
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#Amazon #MelonyMcGantAuthor #SUNSHINEANDOLIVIERBook #AfricanAmerican #NativeAmerican #GoodRead2020 #YoungAdultFiction
#HEALINGADAGIOBook
#SEEKERDREAMERBook

No comments: