Monday, February 17, 2020

Remembering #BarackObama on #PresidentsDay

Remembering #BarackObama on #PresidentsDay 

Beautiful People, 

In 2017 I was visiting #GoreeIsland in #Dakar #Senegal. 

I met the director and he showed me a note from @barackobama
in a Guest Book that said 
"...We Must Remain Vigilant On Behalf  of the Rights of All Mankind!"

I was so grateful to learn that President Obama had visited Goree Island in 2009 and was extremely touched by his message of Love and Integrity. 

As I look at this photo I took of President Obama's Words of Hope; Even Today I Am Humbled and Encouraged by His Words!

Live & Love...

Always, Melony 💚 
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#GoreeIsland #Dakar #Senegal 
#BarackObama #PresidentsDay #Breathe #Courage #Gratitude #Hope #Integrity #MelonyMcGantAuthor 

No comments: