Monday, March 30, 2020

Sending Rainbows of Appreciation and Healing🎊

Sending Rainbows of Appreciation and Healing🎊

To All the Beautiful People on EarthHeart...

In this Time of Corona, I Have Been Praying for You and Your Beautiful Families. 

I Will Continue To Send You Rainbows of Healing Light with Calmness, Courage, Hope and Love. 

In the wee hours of the morning,  I was contemplating my reality of having had different expectations for myself when I turned 62 and left the my job at the New York State Department of Labor; as well as the choices I've made and the unexpected challenges I have faced. 

I Am Still Breathing and Laughing In Gratitude.  

I also thought about my Love of children, swimming with the dolphins, my trips meeting others and sharing around the World on four  continents, and all the personal healing & forgiveness that has manifested in my life.  

Now at 65, I  am truly amazed and joyful for the path my life has taken.  

The rarely discussed personal trauma, lack of acceptance, early egoic success, fear, poor choices, detours, wrong turns and Divine Spirit Reinvention has added up to a life of Faith & Good Purpose for Which I Am Eternally Humbled and Grateful. 
  
I am currently living with more Compassion, Clarity, Gratitude, Hope, Integrity and Loving Joy. 

While I Am Here...
I will continue to listen deeply, be of service to Humanity through my meditations, prayers or writing; and follow the Divine Whispers of my heart. 

It gives me Great Joy to Know that Divine Spirit Sent Me Many Earth Angel Guides with a Pure Hearts and MultiVersal Understanding.   

Your Loving confidence, kind words and support are reflected in All the Hope I am able to share and the Path of Spirit I Will Forever Follow. Thank YOU!

Let Us Breathe Deeply with Hope and LOVE!

And With Love, Let Us Pray for the Healing on Our EarthHeart and All Her Beautiful Citizens!

Always, Melony 
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 
🎊🙏🏾💚😇🙏🏾🎊

#InTheTimeOfCorona
#BREATHE #Courage #DeepListening #Forgiveness #Gratitude #Healing #Integrity #MelonysWisdomMondays

No comments: