Friday, March 13, 2020

While I'm Here...(Living in awareness of the Coronavirus.)

While I'm Here...
(Living in awareness of the Coronavirus.)

Beautiful People, 

While I'm Here... 

I want to live just in this moment with a smile of Love.

And if pain and sorrow come; 
I want to embrace my tears and let my heart heal of all the wounds I will have only just discovered. 

Even then, I want to give the gifts of hope and Love that forever fills my heart. 

While I'm Here... 

I want to Breathe Deeply 
And be inspired by learning compassion, patience, mercy, and forgiveness as I Dream a World of Integrity, with Peaceful Prosperity for All. 

And I know that in the twilight of my life, one day I will bid you bye for now. 

Perhaps then I will be able to dance across the ocean waves before I walk on clouds, and join the many before me who sing and dance with a Heavenly Glow! 

While I'm Here...
Living in awareness of the Coronavirus.

I Want to Breathe with Hope; Live with Compassion, Courage, Healing, Hope, Integrity and Love with JOY!

Always, Melony 💚
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Humility, Integrity, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#Compassion #Coronavirus #Courage #Healing #Hope #Integrity #Love #Patience 
#MelonyMcGantAuthor

No comments: