Thursday, April 30, 2020

A Beautiful Memory from 2000 with an #Ascended #EarthAngel ...

A Beautiful Memory from 2000 with an #Ascended #EarthAngel ...

In October 2000, My Dear Friend and SiSTAR from our hometown of Pittsburgh, PA, #DivaJazzSinger #VeaWilliams and I took a photo outside of Barnes & Noble Lincoln Triangle  in NYC in celebration of my first booksigning of SUNSHINE and OLIVIER.  

I never saw this picture but it was sent to me after I spoke at Vea's Celebration of Life Service on March 7th, 2020.  What a Beautiful Memory!

Before Vea left this Earth Plane,  I was able to share with her the 20th Anniversary Edition of SUNSHINE and OLIVIER and my dream that it would appear on screen as a movie.  She Was So Very Happy for Me! 

Thank You Vea for your exquisite #EarthAngelHeart and generous support of my writing. Thank You Patricia Blakey and Your Precious MOMPriscilla for the Miracle of this Special Photo!  

I know that Vea is in Heaven Praying, Singing and Chanting Her Buddhist Chants with Loving Support!  

This photo of Vea and Me is a reminder that though life is short, We Must Never Give Up  on Our Dreams.  

In Celebration of Friendship and #AscendedEarthAngelVea, I am asking that YOU GET YOUR READ ON during this time  of the Coronavirus Quarantine. 

Folks, Have YOU Purchased YOUR Copy of the novel SUNSHINE and OLIVIER or the #inspirationaljourneybooks SEEKER DREAMER or HEALING ADAGIO from Amazon Yet?  

NOW Is The TIME for Compassion, Healing and DREAM MANIFESTATION. These books are Tools for Your Journey!

Thank You All for Your Beautiful Support!

Live and Love...
Melony 💚
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#MelonyMcGantAuthor 
#HEALINGADAGIOBook 
#SEEKERDREAMERBook
#SUNSHINEANDOLIVIERBook
#Breathe #Compassion #Courage #DeepListening #DreamManifestation #EmbracingTheMystery #FacingFear #Faith #Forgiveness #FamilySecrets #LivingWithGoodPurpose #PastLives

No comments: