Tuesday, April 28, 2020

On Mistakes and Miracles . ..

On Mistakes and Miracles...

Beautiful People, 

Please Clear Your Minds and Open Your Hearts to Truth.

Now Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times.

So many of us judge others without acknowledging our own failures or mistakes. 

I do not deny that I have made mistakes because there is a part of me that knows that All of us have been Sinners.  

Through our thoughts, wishes and actions or our greed, envy and hate....Many of us, have at some point been thieves, guilty of murder, or even of offering ourselves for sale.

I know I have made many mistakes through my lack of vision and understanding,  as well as society's conditioning and dangerous programming.  

Poor Judgment has served to teach me valuable lessons of loss and helped me learn to  move forward to Divine Grace through Integrity.  

And Many Miracles have come through Forgiveness. 

Forgiveness stood by my side and taught me to Love Myself through it all.  Forgiveness has also taught me to Love and Forgive Others.

The Truth Is...

I have learned that I am not my mistakes. Nor are you your mistakes!

It is time for many of us to find Our Way Home to Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness and Mercy. 

 In Truth, We Are the Ocean's Waves. We Are the Sand and Stardust of Good Potential that lives in our hearts of Hope waiting to be Used More.  

As We Grow Into a New Loving Consciousness with Integrity...

Miracles of Love and Joy Will Become Our Pathways of Hope and Possibility!

Always, Melony 💚
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Joy, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#Breathe #Compassion #Courage #DeepListening #GoodPotential #Gratitude #Integrity #Joy #Love #MistakesAndMiracles #PathwaysOfHope

No comments: