Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Clearing Sacred Space...

Clearing Sacred Space! 

Beautiful People, 

The broken teapot of old hurts, the worn coats of disappointment, and the shoes of fear are all items that clutter my heart that I no longer need. 

I Am Letting Go!  Sweeping, Cleaning, Clearing and Forgiving.

I Breathe  Deeply Ten Times.  

In Love and Gratitude.  Out Love and Gratitude....

The Sacred Space of my home and my heart is a safe place of LOVE where the splendor of Hope and Faith reside with Comfort.

We are preparing for Special Guests.  Grace, Blessings, Mercy and New Miracles have promised to visit soon!

Again, I Breathe Deeply Ten Times.  

In Love and Gratitude.  Out Love with Gratitude and JOY.

Believe. Breathe. Pray. Live. Love.

Always, Melony 💖
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Integrity,  Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect,Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#Believe #Breathe #ClearingSacredSpace #Faith #Gratitude #Healing 
#Hope #Joy #NewBlessings

No comments: