Friday, November 20, 2020

While I 'm Here...

While I'm Here...

Beautiful People, 

While I'm Here... 

I want to live just in this moment with Good Purpose and Smiles of Love.

And if pain and sorrow come; I want to embrace my tears and let my heart heal of all the wounds I will have only just discovered. 

Even then, I want to share gifts filled with the honey of healing, hope and Love that forever fill my heart. 

While I'm Here... 

I want to Breathe Deeply, Often and Regularly with Love.

I want to keep Imagining us living with Goodness.

I want to say and see that #BlackLivesMatter so that #AllLivesMatter. 

I want All People to live in safe, beautiful communities with nourishing food, good healthcare, in homes of Loving Families. 

I want us to care for and honor our Elders; as we live the good dreams of our Ancestors. 

I want equality, justice, respect and an end to systemic racism, classism, and poverty of mind or Spirit. 

I want the children of the next seven generations (and beyond) to be able to have fresh air to Breathe Deeply and oceans or lakes to swim in, without pollution.

I want everyone to have quality education to develop their genius and gifts; and to live without fear; so they can achieve their big dreams.

I want to Imagine more of us feeling connected to trees and flowers, birds, dolphins and all sentient life so we recommit to solve the problems of Global Warming. 

I want to read books, listen to music, support the arts and continue to be inspired by living with compassion, courage, healing, humilty, patience, mercy, and forgiveness; as I Dream and Imagine a World of Integrity, with Peaceful Prosperity for All. 

And I know that in the Twilight of my life, one day I will bid you Bye for Now...

Perhaps then I will be able to dance across the ocean waves before I fly and walk on clouds; and join the many gone before me whose Spirits now sing and dance with a Heavenly Glow! 

While I'm Here...

I Want to Breathe with Hope; Live with Compassion, Courage, Healing, Hope, Integrity and Love with JOY!

Believe. Breathe. Pray. Live. Love.

Always, Melony 💖
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#Believe #BidenHarris #Breathe #Compassion  #Courage #HoneyOfHealingAndHope #Imagine, #Integrity #Love #Patience #Pray #WhileImHere

No comments: