Friday, March 19, 2021

Look BEYOND . ..

Look BEYOND...

Beautiful People, 

When I decided to look beyond my circumstances or what I thought was possible, Wisdom offered the Gift of Change.  

In order to accept the Gift, I had to learn compassion, let go of feeling defeated and choose to be grateful for every life lesson.  

Sometimes challenges and difficulties come with Change. But somehow freedom and abundance come too.

And I am learning that by Looking Beyond; each day of Awakening in Gratitude can offer healing, hope, good purpose and Love with a multitude of New Blessings to Contemplate and Share!

With Gratitude, Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times. 

Today, Try to Look BEYOND...

Believe.  Breathe.  Pray. 
Breathe.  Live.  Love.

Always, Melony 
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 
πŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘‘πŸ’šπŸ‘‘πŸ™πŸΎ

#AwakeningInGratitude #ContemplateAndShare #GiftOfChange #LifeLessons #LookBeyond

No comments: