Friday, March 12, 2021

On Patience...

On Patience...

Beautiful People, 

Yesterday I stopped by @fruitguy_new_york at West 68th an Columbus in NYC.. 

John is so very patience with me and all his customers. 

He even takes my picture so I can share my adventure.
 
I picked up delicious bananas, grapes, tangerines, strawberries, carrots, cherry tomatoes,  zucchini, spinach and lots of other goodies.

Every time I visit I am Grateful for the Blessing!

After all...Every dreamer learns that a garden does not blossom overnight.  It takes Patience. 

#Patience guides the dreamer through the seasons of life as she teaches #Compassion and #CourageToNurture and Love the garden throughout every season.

Many seasons may pass but because we still believe, and teach our children to believe; the Harvest of Love often arrives in new ways.

Let's Keep Being Patient.#WearYourMask.  #Eat Healthy.  Be Kind and Share Our Resources so that  #LoveWillWin!

Believe. Breathe. Live. Love. 

Always, Melony 💖
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

No comments: