Saturday, May 22, 2021

A Beautiful Day !

A Beautiful Day!

Beautiful People, 

I still myself and listen in awe to the silence of the New Beautiful Day. 

I Breathe Deeply Ten Times. 

In Joy and Patience.  Out Joy and Patience. In Joy and Patience....

With each breath, Gratitude becomes my invisible cloak. 

The cloak is woven with threads of Faith, Healing, Hope, Integrity, Compassion, and Appreciation. 

The birds are singing.  I smile, knowingly. 

Whether the Sun shines or the Clouds drop rain, I am always dressed for the weather. 

Gratitude is My Invisible Cloak of Humility, Integrity, Good Purpose and Love. 

I Breathe and Step Joyfully Into the Beautiful Day!

Always,  Melony πŸ‘‘πŸ’–πŸ‘‘
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#GratitudeIsMyCloak
#Appreciation #BreatheDeeply #Compassion #Humility #Integrity #GoodPurpose #Love
#EiffelTower #Paris

No comments: