Thursday, May 20, 2021

TBT: Holy City of Touba. From the Vault of Beautiful Memories in 2017.


TBT: Holy City of Touba.  From the Vault of Beautiful Memories in 2017.

Beautiful People, 

In 2017 I visited Senegal at the invitation of my dear friend and International Songstress @librasene . Another dear friend #LunaDiagne took me to the Holy City of Touba. 

I Was In Awe standing in front of the Great Mosque of Touba. 

Please Let Us Breathe Deeply Ten Times. 

Today Remember, No Matter Our Faith or Where We Live, We Are All One and Should Learn to Appreciate and Share with Eachother! 

Today I Am Praying for Our Palestinian Earth Family and All of Humanity!

May We Have Compassion, Bridge Building, Equality, Equity, Fairness, Justice, Opportunity, Peace and Prosperity to Share for All of Humanity!

Believe. Breathe. Pray. 
Breathe. Live. Love.

Always, Melony πŸ‘‘πŸ’–πŸ‘‘
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#HolyCityOfTouba #Senegal 
#PrayersForPalestinians
#PrayersForHumanity

No comments: