Monday, September 20, 2021

#InternationalDayOfPeace2021 /21 September 2021


#InternationalDayOfPeace2021

The Seven Vows for Expansive Peace: (For Ger Duany and All Peace Visionaries on EarthHeart!)

Beautiful People,

Because We Know that Peace is Possible through Compassionate Actions, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Tenacity, Understanding, Wisdom and Love.....

Today, Let Us Breathe Deeply and Exhale Ten Times and Make New Vows for Expansive Peace...

First, Let Us Offer Prayers of Healing, Hope, Love and Expansive Peace in Our Minds and Hearts.

Now Say to Yourselves The Seven Vows for Expansive Peace!

1. Each day I will organize the details of my life so that my mind, body and heart are in an alignment of Expansive Peace.

2. I will try to do no harm and work vigorously to exceed my own expectations of Peace.

3. I will do something I enjoy everyday; and share joyously, with a Peaceful heart.

4. When Divine Spirit speaks through others, even when there is conflict, I will listen Peacefully, search for understanding and respond with compassion.

5. With each breath of Peace, I will trust that as I am ready, all will be revealed with Love!

6. I Vow to ReMember that Peace is Possible through Compassionate Actions, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Tenacity, Understanding, Wisdom and Love!

7. I will Honor the Peace, Walk in Courage with Peace, Joyfully Hold the Peace, Live with Integrity in Peace, Be the Peace and Vision Expansive Peace Everywhere; In Every Heart!

Believe. Breathe. Live. Love.

Always, Melony 💫💜💫
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#InternationalDayOfPeace2021
#GerDuanyAuthor #HHThe14thDalaiLama #MelonyMcGantAuthor 

#Breathe #Courage #ExpansivePeace 
#Healing #Hope #Integrity 
#PeaceAmbassador
#SevenVowsForPeace
#SouthSudan
#UnitedNations
#UNHCRAmbassador

No comments: