Saturday, September 25, 2021

While I'm Here...

While I'm Here...

Beautiful People, 

While I'm Here... 

I want to live just in this moment with Good Purpose and Smiles of Love.

And if pain and sorrow come; I want to embrace my tears and let my heart heal of all the wounds I will have only just discovered. 

Even then, I want to share gifts filled with the honey of healing, hope and Love that forever fill my heart. 

While I'm Here... 

I want to Breathe Deeply, Often and Regularly with Love.

I want to keep Imagining us living with Goodness.

I want to say and see that #BlackLivesMatter so that #AllLivesMatter. 

I want All People to live in safe, beautiful communities with nourishing food and good healthcare, in homes of Loving Families. 

I want us to care for and honor our Elders; as we live the good dreams of our Ancestors. 

I want equality, justice, respect and an end to systemic racism, classism, and poverty of mind or Spirit. 

I want the children of the next seven generations (and beyond) to be able to have fresh air to Breathe Deeply, clean water to drink and oceans or lakes to swim in, without pollution.

I want everyone to have quality education to develop their genius and gifts; and to live without fear; so they can achieve their big dreams.

I want to Imagine more of us feeling connected to trees and flowers, birds, dolphins and all sentient life so we recommit to solve the problems of Global Warming. 

I want to read books, listen to music, support the arts and continue to be inspired by living with compassion, courage, healing, humilty, patience, mercy, and forgiveness; as I Dream and Imagine a World of Integrity, with Peaceful Prosperity for All. 

And I know that in the Twilight of my life, one day I will bid you Bye for Now...

Perhaps then I will be able to dance across the ocean waves before I fly and walk on clouds; and join the many gone before me whose Spirits now sing and dance with a Heavenly Glow! 

While I'm Here...

I Want to Breathe with Hope; Live with Compassion, Courage, Healing, Hope, Integrity and Love with JOY!

Believe. Breathe. Live. Love.

Always, Melony  💫💖💫
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#Compassion  #Courage #HoneyOfHealingAndHope #Imagine, #Integrity #Love #Patience #WhileImHere
#MelonyMcGant

No comments: