Wednesday, October 4, 2023

PAUSE: On the Road to Redemption...


PAUSE: On the Road to Redemption...

Beautiful People, 

There have been times when I have I failed, fallen or forgotten my own greatness and capacity for joy.  

Still, because my heart was fragile and broken open, ultimately I have learned to practice facing what I have feared.

Because of this, most days I live listening; hoping to grow wiser!  

On the Road to Redemption, every day I say thank for the difficult lessons. 

Today I Breathe Slowly and Deeply; in and out many times!   

With each breath, I pray for the Redemption of Humanity.  

Ten Times I Breathe.  

In Love. Out Fear. In Love. Out Fear.
In Love. Out Fear. In Love. Out Fear.

I ask to remember to step gently, and to offer my gifts tenderly. 

I ask for personal and Collective Redemption. 

I Choose to Open My Heart and Embrace a Good Purpose for Humanity, and Our Sentient Earth Family with Love!

 Will You Join Me?

Believe. Breathe. Live. Love.

Always, Melony 👑❤️👑
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🌈

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Integrity, Joy, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love! 

#Breathe #BelieveInYOU #Gratitude #Inspiration #LettingGoOfFear #Meditation #Redemption

No comments: