Monday, March 5, 2018

Melony's Wisdom Mondays: Embrace and Honor the Beautiful, Challenging Winds of Change!

Melony's Wisdom Mondays:
Embrace and Honor the Beautiful, Challenging Winds of Change!

Beautiful People, 

Today I Breathe Deeply Four Times and Bow with the Winds of Change. 

With Each Breath I Exhale Fear and Inhale Courage. 

Change has come unexpectedly, like a new lover. 

At first I ignored it but it wouldn't go away. 

Every time Change would smile and take my hand; my stomach would feel butterflies. 

Change asked me to have Courage and Integrity when I didn't know the answer. 

Change taught me to believe in myself and to pay attention to all the ways that I could do better and be better. 

Courage helps me get up when I fall and teaches me better balance so I can prepare with Integrity to take the next new step. 

Change Helps Me See the Light and Embrace the Light!

I Am So Grateful! 

I Breathe Deeply Four Times and Bow with the Winds of Change. 

With Each Breath I Exhale Fear and Inhale Courage. 

Today with My Good Friends Courage and Integrity; I Embrace the Light and Honor the Beautiful, Challenging Winds of Change!  

Always, Melony

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: