Saturday, July 18, 2020

A Peace Visionary Affirmation: I AM...

A Peace Visionary Affirmation: I AM...

Beautifu People,

Today, and Every Day is a Day for Diplomacy, Gratitude Patience and Cooperation.  Let Us Speak A Peace Visionary Affirmation of I AM...

#Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times.  

In Respect and Love.  Out Compassion and Love.....

"In every situation where it is possible, I think before I speak.

Even when I am uncomfortable, offended or angry; I Breathe. In Respect and Love. Out Compassion and Love.

Today I walk as a Diplomat.
 
I Am A Believer and Speaker of Equality and Truth. 

We Are All One In Love.

I Am Caring, Compassionate & Creative.  I Am A GoGiver. 

I Am A Good Listener.  I Am Forgiving.  I Am Hopeful. 

I Am A Being of Integrity. 

I Am A Keeper of Good Dreams.

I Walk and Breathe Deeply.

 I Am Patient. 

I Am A Peacemaker. 

I Am A Peace Keeper. 

I Am A Community and World Peace Visionary. 

I Am Lighthouse and A Wayshower. 

I Am A Being Of Love! 

YOU Are A Being of Love! 

We Are ONE In Love!"

BREATHE.  LIVE.  LOVE. 

Always, Melony💖
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow🎊 

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#Breathe #Compassion #Cooperation #Courage #DeepListening #Diplomacy #Gratitude #Integrity #IAM #Patience #Tenacity #Truth

No comments: