Saturday, July 25, 2020

We Are One Only In Love! (Inspired by Sister Jenna, Director, Brahma Kumaris Meditation Museums)

We Are One Only In Love! (Inspired by Sister Jenna, Director, Brahma Kumaris Meditation Museums)

Beautiful People, 

For some time my heart has been struggling with the current societal chaos of #Awakening. 

Multiple Generations of envy, greed, hate, lack of integrity, systemic racism and violence are at the forefront of my mind, along with the Corona Virus and the loss of so many Great Spirits.  It is difficult  to process. 

Recently I went to sleep with the question "How Must We Move Forward?".

 In my dream many of those who had Ascended smiled, spoke and encouraged me.  " It Is Simple.  We Are One Only In Love",  said the Wise Ones.  

I awakened in tears. Understanding flowed into the ocean of my heart.  

We have wasted thousands of years condemning, hating, fearing and killing eachother selfishly.  

We Must Choose.  Divine Spirit Offers Only the Breath of Love.  

And Breathe I Did....
 In Love. Out Love.  In Love. Out Love. In Love. Out Love. In Love...

Today, I will share Hope even when I am told there is no room for Hope.  

I will Honor the Wise Ones with my Faith, Good Actions, Hope and Integrity.  I embrace their lesson of Oneness.  

No Matter the Circumstance,  I have put down my sword.  I walk with a desire to help, and to harm none.  

I Choose to Love!  I Invite You to Awaken and Re-member...  

"We Are One Only In Love!"

Always, Melony 💚
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Photo: 2019 at UNITY EARTH 
Please Check Out...

“Making Self-Care A Priority” with Sister Jenna, Director, Brahma Kumaris Meditation Museums.

Join us every evening for the “Spiritual Vaccine” with Sister Jenna. A different topic each day. 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. EDT (3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. PDT). 
Watch at www.YouTube.com MeditationMuseum and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Also watch at Meditation Museum I & II.

Subscribe to the email list to stay abreast of upcoming events. https://www.meditationmuseum.org/subscribe.html

No comments: