Sunday, July 26, 2020

#EverydayMiracleAlert: My #Mantra Today: Breathe. Live. Love. Play!

#EverydayMiracleAlert: My #Mantra Today: Breathe. Live.  Love. Play!

Beautiful People, 

I woke up at 6am this morning and asked in my breathing meditation to be guided in my words, actions and deeds.

You see, I had a series of notes and cards to create, as well as books to prepare for mailing. If I was to accomplish everything and take them to the post office to be mailed, I was going to have to #Focus. 

I put my attention on sharing hope and Joy with others and because I was enjoying myself, Time Flew By!

It was 2pm when I arrived with a shopping bag full of things to be mailed at the post office at 68th.  
I  browsed at luscious offerings at the fruit and vegetable stand run by Fruit Guy NYC .

In the post office,  I was helped by a courteous customer service rep. and everything was mailed!  BRAVO!  Then went to check my P..O. Box downstairs.  I had received several cards, 3 books and a large package too big for my bag. A kind woman named Colleen gave me a beautiful  clothe bag to carry it. 

Then came Rev. Nafisa Sharriff, a
 master meditator, choreographer and dancer that was mentored by Ascended Master Baba Chuck Davis.  She is also founder of Entering The Holy Of Holies, (ETHOH) a nonprofit  that focuses on the well being of Mind, Body and Spirit. Check out her daily 8am Meditations on Instagram and Facebook. 

With Rev. Nafisa was her daughter Majida who has returned to NYC after living in Spain for several years.  In conversation I discovered  that like her Precious Mother, she is an #EarthAngel and believes that when adults relearn to play they experience more Joy in their lives. 

Majida is fluent in Spanish and English, a dancer and a budding thought leader/public speaker.  We went to #CentralPark and Majida took a picture to chronicle the moment.   What a Blessing!


I left the park and headed back to #Harlem on bus.  While walking it brought me Joy to see so many grandparent, parents and children wearing masks, cleaning their hands, social distancing and enjoying a day of Play. 



I even stopped briefly at a celebration for an amazing boy on his 1st birthday.



My Mantra Today Is...
 
Breathe.  Live. Love.  Play! 😇

Always, 
Miss Mellie Rainbow🎊 
aka Melony 💚

#BreatheLiveLovePlay #WearAMask
#WashYourHands#EverydayMiracles
#BeGratefulForLife
#ETHOH #EnteringTheHolyOfHolies
#RevNafisaShariff #Majida
#MissMellieRainbow 
#RevMelonyMcGant

No comments: