Sunday, September 13, 2020

Melony ReMembering Days and Nights of Mystery In Paris September 2019!


Melony ReMembering Days and Nights of Mystery In Paris September 2019! 

Beautiful People, 

Why Are YOU Here?  Pourquoi Visitez-Vous Ici?

Many People Have Asked Me that Question!  I am in Paris doing research for FINDING the TRUTH in the LIE, Book Two of the Sunshine & Olivier Series.  

I've Met So Many Wonderful People. Though I speak only a little French,  I say BONJOUR which means Hello.  I smile alot and PEOPLE HELP ME to get around!

I visited the 11 Arrondisment which like the rest of Paris, was bustling with people. Because  I was running late, I took a taxi and it was 31 Euros or over $34 in US Dollars.  BIG MISTAKE! A WEEKLY METRO CARD COST ONLY 27 EUROS!  Now I am getting around Paris on the Train!😊
Happy Ethiopian New Year to Maji-da and her Beautiful Daughters Oumi and Maisha.  They gave me the Exquisite Hand Carved Wooden Cross and later I met Larry Vickers for dinner and tried the Duck!


Back at Le Pigalle Hotel,  I happened to meet an old friend of my Godson Husn Dobbs. Her name is Marti Adams and the gentleman in the photo is Yannick,  one of the managers at Le Pigalle where ALL the staff are kind and accomodating!

Today, I took the 12 Train from Pigalle to Place Concorde walked through the square and crossed the bridge to get to the Seine River.  I caught a boat where you can hop on and off at different sites like the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Dame,  Musee D'Orsay, etc.  
Then I ended my evening at Musee d'Orsay where I met Parisian Lycee Students, a Honeymoon Couple from South Korea, etc, and viewed the exquisite exhibits from Monet, Gauguin, Van Gough and Much More!

Always, Melony 💖
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#Breathe #Courage #MuseeDorsay #LePigalle #ParisFrance #EiffelTower #SeineRiver #TravelMemories

No comments: