Monday, September 14, 2020

The Gift of Possibility and Good Purpose: An Affirmation!

The Gift of Possibility and Good Purpose: An Affirmation!

Beautiful People, 

First I Breathe Deeply and Say Thank You for My Life....

I am grateful to open my eyes, to stand, to walk, to bow and greet the four directions of Our Blessed Earth/Heart in the New Day of Possibility and Good Purpose.

I Breathe In Deeply, feeling the Oxygen of Love move through every part of my being.

Knowing I am rooted in Love with Compassion and Integrity...

I Exhale Self Doubt and Open My Heart with Flexibility.

I Breathe Deeply Eight Times. 

In Oxygen of Love.  Out Self Doubt.

With each new breath, my heart opens with Flexibility.

I Breathe Deeply again and again. 

In Oxygen of Love.  Out Self Doubt...

Knowing I Am Rooted in Love... 

I Step Into Each New Moment with Tender Care and ReMember to Honor the Gift of Possibility and Good Purpose!

Believe.  Breathe.  Live.  Love.

Always, Melony 💖
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith,  Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience Respect, Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love.

#Believe #Breathe #Compassion #Flexibility #GiftOfPossibilty #GoodPurpose #Integrity #OxygenOfLove #RootedInLove #TenderCare

No comments: