Sunday, February 14, 2021

Prayer of Love Affirmation . ..

Prayer of Love Affirmation...

Beautiful People, 

First Breathe Deeply 10 Times.
In Love. Out Love.
In Love. Out Love.
In Love. Out Love.....

Please Join me in a Prayer of Love Affirmation...

I Am a Lighted Being of Love. 

Created and inspired by 
Our Blessed Divine Creator 
to Reflect Love, 
Share Love and Be Love. 

All that I dream and hope for 
comes through the Divine Flow
of Love. 

My thoughts and feelings are Love.

 The Air I Breathe is Love.

 YOU Are Love. 

 I Am Love. 

 WE Are Love. 

Today, All the Good that I Do 
Is Nurtured and Inspired By Love. 

I Am a Lighted Being of Love.

And So It Is With Love!

Believe. Breathe. Live. Love. 

Always, Melony 💖
aka Miss  Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#Breathe #LoveAffirmation
#ValentinesDay

No comments: