Sunday, July 4, 2021

Full Morning Moon at 5:30am over Bacolet Bay


Full Morning Moon at 5:30am over Bacolet Bay on July 4th, 2015.

Beautiful People, 

Birds are singing the Morning Song of Love and mosquitos have tenderly embraced  the sweetness of my skin with their welcome bites.  

The Beautiful Blessings of the Creator's Love is cause for me to Bow in Gratitude. 

Joyfully, I offer my Prayers of Love with Hope for Understanding and Peace Throughout Our EarthHeart.

I Breathe and Exhale Ten Times.  

In Gratitude with Appreciation,
Joy and Hope for Our Collective  Awakening! 

Out Gratitude with Appreciation,
Joy and Hope for Our Collective  Awakening...

May Every Being Walk With and Honor the Peaceful, Loving Heart.

Believe. Breathe. Love.  Pray.

Always, Melony 👑💖👑
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#Appreciation  #BeautifulMemories #Breathe #Hope #Joy #LookingBack #Miracles #PeacefulHeart #Tobago #TravelTheWorld

No comments: