Thursday, July 1, 2021

My Heart ReMembers #Egypt!


My Heart ReMembers #Egypt 
πŸŽŠπŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘‘πŸ’–πŸ™πŸΎπŸŽŠ

Beautiful People, 

Today,  As I sit quietly in Harlem, NYC in 2021, I take time to Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly 10 Times.

 Gratitude fills my heart for I have learned to Embrace the Mystery and have had many glorious #travel experiences in various parts of the World. 

What I have learned is that People Are People Everywhere. 

My trip to Egypt in October, 2018 felt like I was returning home after many lifetimes. 

From visiting the #Pyramids, #Great Sphinx, riding a camel,  sailing on a #Falluca on the #NileRiver, eating at a #Nubian restaurant, visiting the #KhanelKhaliliBazaar to exploring the #EgyptianMuseum, the #MosqueOfMuhamadAli, the #Citadel and #CopticCairo, etc.

It was a solo pilgrimage that filled me with awe and wonder. 

People I met of different Faiths were generous and kind. It was a privilege to listen deeply over mint tea or coffee as some shared their stories of life, of love, of sickness, of death, of disappointment, of hope, of dreams and miracles. 

Humanity has much work to do if we are to Honor Our Ancestors, live in Peace and build a World of Equality, Justice and Opportunity for All Our Children of many, many generations to come... And ReMember... 

People Are People! 

People Are People Everywhere.

Some People Are Kind and Want the Good for Others that They Want for Themselves. 

Some Judge.  Some Learn. Some Listen. Some People Live with Hope and Integrity. 

Some become Diplomats. Some work to bring Peace. 

Some People live with envy, fear, or greed, and harbor Hatred. 

Some Share Love. 

Today, clear your mind.  Open your heart and Tenderly ask yourself the Question: "Who Am In LOVE?" 

Breathe Deeply Many Times with Compassion, Courage, Healing, Hope and Integrity. 

Feel Your Heart's Answer.  Who Are YOU In Love?  Today, Live with That Person. 

To Everyone, Offer Your Best Self with Love!
 
#Believe. #Breathe. #Live. #Love.

Always, Melony πŸ’–
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow🎊

No comments: