Saturday, July 17, 2021

May I Be A Humble, Truthful Friend!

May I Be A Humble, Truthful Friend!

Beautiful People, 

In the beauty of this Day, I Stand in Awe and give Gratitude to the Earth Angels that serve as Friends near and far. 

I Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Six Times.

I offer the Master Creator appreciation and Gratitude for the gifts of Friends that have stood by me throughout time and helped me see the radiance of Love within myself.

I Breathe Deeply and Exhale 
Slowly Four Times.

With JOY, I ask for guidance so that I too may always be a humble, truthful friend with integrity that mirrors compassion, loyalty, patience, strength with lustre and Love throughout Eternity!

Believe. Breathe. Live. Love.

 Always, Melony 👑💜👑
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#Breathe #Courage #Compassion #DeepListening #EarthAngels #Friends #Gratitude #Humble #Integrity #Joy #Kindness  #Loyalty #Patience #Strength  #RadianceOfLove

No comments: