Saturday, December 25, 2021

As Jesus Would Say....I am ONE. We Are ONE!


As Jesus Would Say....
I am ONE. We Are ONE!

Beautiful People,

Please Join Me and Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times. 

Today Joy moves through me as I learn Compassion and Humility.  

As Jesus Would Say....
I am ONE.  We Are ONE!

I am ONE with all sentient beings…the sky, the clouds, the sun, the rain, the trees that sway and dance in the wind, and the birds that greet me in song.

I am One with the Spirit of Sophia, Mother Theresa, Mohandis, Malcolm, Martin, John, and Edward, as well as  Ruth, Isaac, Joshua, Moses, Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Khadeeja, Mohammed, Shams, Rumi, Buddha, Kuan Yin and Sojourner Truth.

I am ONE with the woman suffering from breast cancer, the man suffering and dying from covid and the child in Afghanistan, South Sudan, Syria or Yemen whose  family was killed by a drone.

I am One with the women and men  standing in dignity and truth as we all reconcile that sexual and verbal abuse is wrong and has no place in our society.

I am ONE with the with the homeless woman pushing a cart with all her worldly possessions and warning us of our greed though we don’t often listen.

I am One with the Tibetan who was told by Chairman Mao that religion is poison and every Tibetan across the Earth unable to return to their homeland.

I am One with the all those starving children and families  everywhere, and the Israeli or Palestinian with a gun in his or her hand.

I am One with All those Ascended, every child born at this moment, and every person taking their last breath on this Earth Realm.

I am ONE with the artist struggling to show us the way and the politician disgraced in shame.

I am ONE with those who  have Awakened in Love and those filled with disappointment, envy, fear or hate.

Circumstances make no difference to me for I embrace the journey and see the Divine in those who may not see the Divine in  themselves.

I am One with All World Leaders who need more Courage to say stop the injustice and killing everywhere and the Dalai Lama, Rev. William Barber and the many other Wisdom Teachers across the EarthHeart who are asking us to embrace and support the Poor among us and learn to live in Peace with Equity, Opportunity and Prosperity for All.

In my dreams the Buffalo Woman, the Morning Dove and the  Golden Hawk guide me as my heart becomes filled with Ancient Prayers of  All Traditions.

I am One with the caterpillar and the butterfly. 

I am  One with the Bahai, the Buddhist, the Christian, the Hindu, the Jew, the Moslem, the Yoruba, the Janist, the Naturalist, the One who doesn’t believe in G-d, and the One Lost in their material identity and always needing  more….

Today Hope moves through me as I dream of compassion, healing, humility, integrity, joy, respect and understanding Becoming a Way of Life for All...

For In You--- I see the reflection of  me and know that through Love... 
WE ARE ONE.

Believe. Breathe. Pray. Live. Love. 

Always, Melony 💫💥💜💥💫
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#Christmas #Compassion #Healing #Hope #Humility #IAmOne #ProsperityForAll #WeAreOneInLove

No comments: