Friday, December 10, 2021

On the Road to Redemption; We Can Invoke Divine Spirit...


On the Road to Redemption; We Can Invoke Divine Spirit... 

Beautiful People, 

There have been times when I have I failed, fallen or forgotten my own greatness and capacity for Joy.

Still, because my heart was fragile and broken open, ultimately I have learned to practice facing what I have feared.

How Do I Practice?  By Invoking Divine Spirit.

Most days I live trying to Listen Deeply; hoping to grow wiser! 

On the Road to Redemption, every day I say Thank You for the difficult lessons. 

Today I Breathe Slowly and Deeply; in and out many times! 

With each breath, I practice Invoking Divine Spirit and Offer Prayers for the Redemption of Humanity. 

I ask to remember to step gently, and to offer my gifts tenderly. 

I ask for personal and Collective Redemption. 

I choose to open my heart and Embrace a Good Purpose with Compassion, Courage & Integrity.  

May Healing, Hope, Joy, Love, Peace and Prosperity to Share Be Our Affirmation and Mantra for Humanity, and Our Sentient Family throughout the MultiVerse. 

Will You Join Me?

Believe.  Breathe.  Pray.
Breathe.  Live.  Love.

Always, Melony 💫💥💜💥💫
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Integrity, Joy, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect,Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love! 

Photo: INVOKING THE SPIRIT by
#ChesterHiggins for The Schomburg Center for Research In Black Culture. 

Music by #MaimounaYoussef 
#Breathe #Believe #EmbracingGoodPurpose
#FacingFear #Gratitude #Inspiration #InvokingDivineSpirit #ListenDeeply #OfferingPrayers #PesonalAndCollectiveRedemption

No comments: