Friday, August 28, 2020

I Am Like A Butterfly!

I Am Like A Butterfly!

Beautiful People, 

One day, I looked into the garden of my heart and saw all my mistakes and imperfections. 

A part of the caterpillar me thought I did not deserve happiness.

I realized that I had planted seeds of unworthiness and despair in my personal garden. 

I had not learned True Compassion and Gratitude.

That day I met Mercy.  She taught me to offer forgiveness to myself, and to everyone else.

Now as my personal garden blossoms in LOVE...

 I Am Like a Butterfly Kissing the Flower with Gratitude; learning to tend the Garden of Our Collective by offering True Compassion with LovingKindness, Forgiveness with Faith, Mercy with Integrity and Patience with Hope!

Let Us All Breathe and Exhale Deeply 10 Times.

Re-Member, Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Humility, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Tenacity, Understanding and Love with Joy!

Today, Let Us See, Feel and Honor the Unlimited Potential of LOVE that Exists in Ourselves and All Beings.

Believe. Breathe. Live. Love.

Always, Melony 💚
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#Breathe #Butterfly #Caterpillar #Courage 
#DeepListening #Faith #Forgiveness #Gratitude
#MercyWithIntegrity  #MelonyMcGantAuthor

No comments: