Friday, August 7, 2020

My Visit to Dr. Leon Merrick, DDS

 

My Visit to Dr. Leon Merrick, DDS
at 260 West 139th St.,  Harlem, NY
In NYC Call (212) 281-1283 for Appt.

Beautiful People, 

Most of you know I love to breathe deeply, laugh and smile.  In these days of COVID-19 for months dental care was restricted.  Now that we are able to return there are New Safe Practices for Dental Care. 

My dentist is Dr. Leon Merrick and he is one of the Best!   Caring, compassionate and kind, Dr. Merrick is  the kind of human being that I respect. Not only is he a graduate  of  the New York University School of Dentistry,  he is a Servant Leader and committed to doing what he can to make his Harlem community and the World better.   

Why is this important to me?  I make it a practice to select healthcare professionals who have integrity and whom I can trust.  

Dr. Merrick's motto is "Restoring Your Smile... and Your Life!"  

Whether you need a consultation, teeth  cleaning, fillings, crowns or implants, etc., in these times of COVID-19, Dr. Leon Merrick has been practicing dentistry for more than 30 years and assures that patients are safe and comfortable.  

When entering the reception area patients use hand sanitizer and are asked to put on protective gear from head to toe. 

Then in his protective gear, Dr. Merrick takes your temperature, checks your pulse and oxygen level and it is placed on a form where you are asked a few other questions.  Providing all is well, you then proceed to an examination room. 

Once in the chair, Dr. Merrick will ask you what music you would like to hear. I always let him choose For me he  played Jon Lucien, Yolana Adams and other soothing tunes. Then you are given sanitized plastic goggles for protection and asked to gargle.  

Before you know it, the appointment is over and you deposit your outer protective  gear.   Back in the Reception Area, sanitize your hands and use a clean tissue on the door knob as you exist.

Incidentally, gargling regularly with mouthwash,  especially the brown Listerine can destroy any bacteria you may have picked up in the street.  

I Highly Recommend Dr. Leon Merrick, DDS.  He says "When out of your home, for your protection ALWAYS WEAR YOUR FACEMASK and PLASTIC GLOVES. Carry hand sanitizer to sanitize your gloves when out and about."

I Am So Very Happy that  in these times of COVID-19,  Dr. Merrick is "Restoring My Smile... and My Life!"  

Don't Put Off Your Dental Care.  
Dr. Leon Merrick takes All Major Insurance PPOs. Call (212) 281-1283 for Appt.

Breath Deeply. Brush Your Teeth. Gargle. Make a Dental Appointment!

Always, Melony 💖
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#AfricanAmericanDentist
#DrLeonMerrickDDS
#DentalCare
#HarlemDentist
#SupportSmallBusiness
#WearAMaskAndGloves

No comments: