Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Miracles Alert In Harlem ! JOY Is Contagious!

Miracle Alert In Harlem...YES! JOY Is Contagious!

Beautiful People. . . 

I was walking in Harlem on a 90 degree hot, hot sunny day, not knowing that an everyday miracle was on the way.

And guess what?  From a distance, I saw a beautiful young lady sitting in a chair on the sidewalk. 

She was smiling right at me!  
I looked a little closer and what did I see?

I saw a little boy in a swimming pool.  He was laughing, splashing and playing in water with a family friend.   

I thought Oh My! What a Treat!  
It made my heart go boom, baboom, beep!

And then I got splashed with water and it felt so good.  I just laughed and laughed, because I knew I could! 

So today I remembered what I already knew.

JOY Is Contagious!  Yes It's True!  

I even wrote a poem  that doesn't rhyme but I'll share it with you. 

YES. YES. YES!  
JOY Is Contagious! 

Even with your eyes, the tender smile that you offer to yourself and others is like a flower or tree blossoming in the Garden of Hearts. 

Beneath your facemask, your laughter is like the Holy Bell of JOY ringing through the ethers with hope; traveling across oceans, mountains, valleys and cities through the wind. 

Your smiles and laughter are a catalyst that awakens the leaves on every tree of life, and causes them to offer oxygen of JOY so that we breathe in Love with harmony. 

Today Be Kind. Offer Your Tender Smiles and Laughter. 

Breathe Deeply in Love with JOY.

Then YOU will become like a flower, a tree; or maybe feel a little like me and want help to heal many hearts!

JOY. JOY. JOY. 
JOY Is Contagious! 

Miss Mellie Rainbow 
aka Melony 💚

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Humility, Integrity, JOY, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of LOVE!

#BeKind #BoomBaBoomBeep #BreatheDeeplyInLove #EverydayMiraclesAreOnTheWay #HelpHealManyHearts #HolyBellOfJOY #JOYIsContagious #OfferSmilesAndLaughter

No comments: