Thursday, August 27, 2020

YOU Are A Star of Optimism. Go Forth and Shine!

 


YOU Are A Star of Optimism. Go Forth and Shine!

Beautiful People, 

Every person living with Optimism shines like a Star and re-members to share the Goodness of their heart.

Breathe and Exhale Deeply Five Times.  Feel the Oxygen of Optimism enter your heart.

 Affirm Your Path.

"I will listen deeply and work to be consistent in my efforts to grow as I further develop my  gifts.  I will share the Goodness of my heart and allow the Star of Optimism to guide me!"

Again Breathe and Exhale Deeply Five Times.

You Are A Star of Optimism. Go Forth and Shine!

Believe.  Breathe. Live. Love. 

 Always, Melony 💖
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patient, Respect, Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#Affirmation #Breathe #Goodness #StarOfOptimism

No comments: