Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas Past and Present 💚

Christmas Past and Present!

Beautiful People, 

Within Me Lives All the times of Christmas Past; times filled with a questioning wonder and Joy. 

I remember celebrating the birth of the Christ Child by singing, making gifts and cards with snowflakes.

We would decorate the tree with lights, glass bulbs, paper snowflake angels, popcorn, stars and tinsel.

I loved helping My MOMBetty J.  Tilman bake cookies and attending Mass. 

I also loved visiting my Grandparents and Great-Grandparents and playing with the cousins. 

No matter how little or much we had, My MOMBetty always taught me to be kind and share with Others; Be Joyful and to Pray for a World of Peace with Love! 

Today I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times. 

As I remember Every Christmas Past, I promise that I will Be Kind and Share with Others. 

I Will Walk with Wonder and Joy and Pray for a World of Peace and Love! 

Please Join Me!

MOMBetty and I Wish YOU a Very, Very, Very Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa!

Believe.  Breathe.  PRAY. 
BREATHE. LIVE. LOVE. 

Always, Melony 💖
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#BeKind 
#BirthOfChristChild #BreatheDeeply
#HappyKwanzaa
#LoveHelping
#MerryChristmas

No comments: