Sunday, December 13, 2020

#SEEKERDREAMERBook Review by John Hathaway

John Hathaway, 
I Appreciate Your Beautiful Heart and Generous Support! Thank YOU for this Review on my book  SEEKER DREAMER: Amazing, Brilliant, Compassionate YOU!: A Journal Workbook for Self-Discovery and Empowerment (Paperback) 

"I LOVE this book! I have always tried to grow my spirit, voraciously reading all the "self-help" books I could find, but have to admit, I found most of them so bogged down with explanations, platitudes or theories and/or cluttered with dogmatic teachings that they didn't really touch my heart. 

Reverend Melony's book is such a welcome and refreshing, rejuvenating and invigorating contrast to those! 

With every page, her positive reinforcements and uplifting words clear away the clutter and debris this world can leave in my mind and soul! 

She teaches us to remember our core, to seek out joy, to dream and fulfill new dreams and to breathe.

This world moves so fast and is so twisted and complicated that we go through most of our days confused, feeling like we're two steps behind and rushing to catch up that we forget to take care of our most basic needs--to mindfully BREATHE, to notice the subtle changes taking place in our bodies and spirits. 

I love that Melony has also made this a workbook, so that I can note my affirmations, my beliefs, my experiences and keep track of my growth! This book is beautifully written and each page is inspiring and life-affirming! 

Thank you, Reverend McGant, for being a bright light in this World!" By John Hathaway 

 SEEKER DREAMER: Amazing, Brilliant, Compassionate YOU!: A Journal Workbook for Self-Discovery and Empowerment (Paperback) is a Great Holiday Gift!

#SEEKERDREAMERBOOK

No comments: