Friday, April 30, 2021

On Patience . ..

On Patience...

Beautiful People, 

Yesterday I stopped by @fruitguy_new_york at West 68th an Columbus in NYC.. 

John is so very patience with me and all his customers. 

He even takes my picture so I can share my adventure.
 
Yesterday  I picked up delicious bananas, grapes, tangerines, strawberries, carrots, cherry tomatoes,  zucchini, spinach and lots of other goodies for myself and to share with my neighbors.

Every time I visit I am Grateful for the Blessing!

After all...Every dreamer learns that a garden does not blossom overnight. 

#Patience guides the dreamer through the seasons of life as she teaches #Compassion and #CourageToNurture and Love the garden even when there is no fruit. 

There may be freezing winters, frosty, cold springs and hot, hot summers.

Many seasons may pass but because we still believe, and teach our children to believe; one day the Harvest of Love Will Come!

Let's Keep Being Patient. #MakingGoodChange and Exercising Our Right to VOTE. 
Let's #ActWithIntegrity so that #GoodWillWin.

Believe. Pray. Breathe. Pray.

Always, Melony 💖
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

No comments: