Sunday, April 18, 2021

While I'm Here. ..

While I'm Here...

Beautiful People, 

While I'm Here... 

I want to live just in this moment with a smile of Love.

And if pain and sorrow come; 
I want to embrace my tears and let my heart heal of all the wounds I will have only just discovered. 

Even then with Gratitude, I Want to Give the Gifts of Hope and Love that Forever Fill My Heart. 

While I'm Here... 

I want to Breathe Deeply & be inspired by learning patience, mercy, & forgiveness as I Dream a World of Peaceful Prosperity for All. 

And I know that in the twilight of my life, one day I will bid you Bye For Now...

Perhaps then I will be able to dance across the ocean waves before I walk on clouds, and join the many before me who sing and dance with a Heavenly Glow! 

While I'm Here...

I Want to Breathe Deeply with Gratitude, Pray with Hope, Live with Compassion & Love with JOY!

Will You Join Me?

Believe. Breathe. Live. Love.

Always, Melony 💖
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Humility, Integrity, Mercy, Patience, Respect,Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#Africa #Marrekech #Morocco #TravelTheWorld 

#Breathe #Compassion #Courage #EmbraceTheMystery #Gratitude #Healing #Hope #Inspiration #Integrity #Joy #LiveAndLove #Patience #Peace

No comments: