Sunday, April 18, 2021

Thank You Ednah Holt


#Thanks and Get Your Free Digital Copy of the #SUNSHINEANDOLIVIERBOOK 

"Hi Melony,

Finally,  a picture of me holding your “show stopper book", #SUNSHINEANDOLIVIER.  It's Simply “Phenomenal.  
Can’t wait until the sequel.  Thank you again for the great reading. ❤️🌹

Ednah with an added “h” Holt🙏🏾🎶🎶🥂" 
--‐

WOW! Thank You Ednah Holt  for this Beautiful Blessing! I am so very grateful for your lovely picture holding #SUNSHINEANDOLIVIERBook. 

I'd also like to Thank Everyone for Their Loving Support. 

If You Would Like to Receive a FREE Digital Copy, YES.  FREE DIGITAL COPY of the #SUNSHINEANDOLIVIEREBook, Please email me at melonymcgant@yahoo.com and I will send you a copy with the #SUNSHINEANDOLIVIERBook and Teacher's Guide. 

Always, Melony 💖
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#AfricanAmericanStories 
#BlackFemaleFictionWriters 
#FamilySecrets 
#ForgivenessAndHealing
#FromSanteFeToHarlem
#PastLives #Spirituality

No comments: