Thursday, May 7, 2020

Honor Every Good Choice!

Honor Every Good Choice!

Beautiful People, 

Each Day, throughout the day, I offer Gratitude for a clear mind, new energy and the new gifts offered and shared through my heart. 

I Breathe Deeply and with the help of Spirit, I Inhale Good Thoughts of Integrity and Purpose. I Exhale Judgment and Fear. 

With each breath, I ask for the assistance of Spirit. 

I think Good Thoughts and ask to make good choices in every area of my life. 

I Breathe and Breathe.

Throughout the Day, I Offer Gratitude for a Clear Mind, New Energy and the New Gifts Offered and Shared When My Mind Is In A Good Alignment With My Heart! 

I Breathe Deeply.  I Exhale Tenderly. 

I Embrace and Honor Every Good Choice!  

Always,  Melony 🌍
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊 

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, DeepListening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Humility, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#Breathe #Courage #Faith #Forgiveness #Gratitude #Healing #Hope #Inspiration #Integrity #Meditation #Mindfulness #Motivation

No comments: