Saturday, May 30, 2020

Miracle Alert! Grateful for the Unexpected Kindness that Constantly Manifests.

Miracle Alert! 

Beautiful People, 

I am always grateful for the unexpected kindness that constantly manifests.   

Yesterday dressed simply in black and then decided to put on a yellow vintage jacket given to me by Joe James.  I took the bus from Harlem to the Post Office at West 68th and Columbus in NYC. 

Before I went in, I stopped at #FruitGuyNewYork to say hello. 

Then I went into the Post Office and was surprised by several beautiful notes of compassion and gratitude. 
 
There was also a package from Orisanmi Kehinde Odesanya.  In it were two Exquisite Face Masks and a Reversible Shaw. 

 I was so enthralled with the beauty that I immediately put them on and went to purchase fruit for myself and my neighbors. 

"Oh My! Oh My! How Wonderful" said the Fruit Guy! My sentiments exactly!  

Orisanmi Kehinde lives in Cleveland, Ohio and is a celebrated, award winning folk artist that has been making masks and using her profits to make more masks and send supplies to the Navajo Nation!   

Special Thank Yous for Your Precious Love Offerings... 
Bernice Canadate at the Post Office, Orisanmi, the #FruitGuyNewYork, Sylvia Golbin Goodman,  My MOMBetty, Delores Southers, Dr. Glory Van Scott, Joe James, Deborah Ballard, Dr. Khadeeja Al Ghozee, my Senegalese neighbors Kewe, Max, their precious sons who constantly share & help me and a several other unnamed #EarthAngels including those that support MOMBetty with her latest volunteer projects!

With Loving Appreciation to You All;  I Sincerely Thank You for Blessing Me!

Always, Melony πŸ’–
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

No comments: